How to unscrew a rusted screw?
Oct 20,2022 /
1. You can tap it lightly with a hammer. The vibration generated by the tapping can make the corroded embroidery piece slowly fall, and then it can be easily unscrewed.
2. You can drop a little cooking oil in the gap between the screw
and the nut, and wait for half an hour until the oil is completely absorbed into the nut. The oil drips off, but the screw shrinks when it's cold, increasing the gap between the screw and the nut. It's easy to unscrew it with a wrench.
3. It can be soaked in water for more than half an hour, and it can be easily disassembled.
4. It can be heated on the fire to make the nut and screw expand by heat, and then pour cold water immediately after it is red, and it can be easily unscrewed.
5. If the groove supported by the screw is deformed and cannot be unscrewed with force, we can use a hammer and a flat-blade screwdriver to knock down the top of the screw, chisel a V-shaped groove, and smash it in the direction of the screw. Finally, we can pull it out with pliers.